- Thank you for visiting the site of the SWCB on the World Wide Web! To ensure the SWCB of your information when using the services provided by this site, we would like to inform you of the measures that have been adopted, which are as follows:
Definition of announcement of privacy protection
Personal information requirements and use
- 1.SWCB website doesn't require any personal ID information submission for only browsing and download files on the SWCB website.
- 2.To apply for on-line services offered by SWCB website, it may require your personal information. The office in charge will ask you to provide the most up-to-date and true information of your name, ID, contact phone number, email, inhabitant address and registered address.
- 3.Our website records user IP, browsing time, pages, and content. The information gives our website data for analyzing the flow and network behavior, which facilitates and improves our service quality. It provides the data of the overall user behavior analysis, and will not analyze behavior of any individual user.
- 4.SWCB global information network is obliged to protect your privacy and will not change or delete any personal information and files without your approval. SWCB website won't do it unless it is agreed by you or the following conditions:
- ‧Violations of the regulations of this website, ie., traducing, or statements that involves personal attack.
- ‧To Protect or defend relevant personal privileges or ownership.
- ‧To protect the rights and benefits of related units/offices on SWCB website.
- 5.The SWCB global information network will not sell, trade nor lend any of your personal information to any organization, individual, or enterprise, unless faced with the following conditions:
- ‧Required by legal investigation procedures.
- ‧Requied by law for the purpose purpose of maintaining and elevating our services.
Inquiries about our Security Policy
- If you have any questions or comments about the SWCB website's Security Policy, please feel free to contact us.